Friday, January 25, 2013

Museum Memories

Yesterday Ry and I took the day and visited Midway Village and The Discovery Center.  We "milked a cow", played make believe, and spent some quality time together.  We even grabbed lunch with Glamma. Good times.

Riley and "Soxanne"
Riley "milking" the cow at Midway Village


She wanted me to milk the cow too.

Riley ruining bacon and ham for me. :)



Working on a car and making Daddy proud. Oops! The muffler goes in back.

Working on a building project with a new friend.




I've heard that when it comes to parenting "The days are long but the years are short."  I'm working on making the most of the moments we do have together. Even if you're not a parent, I hope you'll make the most of your moments this week. :)      
                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment